- Drop, Cover, & Hold On.
- Drop down to the floor.
- Take cover under something sturdy and protect your head, neck, and torso.
- Keep away from overhead fixtures, windows, unsecured cabinets/shelves/stacked objects, and any other hazards that may pose a threat during the occurrence.
- Hold on to a secure object until the shaking has stopped and you are sure it is safe to exit.
- Evacuate if the fire alarm sounds or if instructed by Emergency Responders.
- Move away from buildings and other things that may collapse or fall.