- Take cover and protect your head, neck, and torso.
- Leave the area as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Do not use elevators.
- Move away from the affected area and stay clear.
- If you are trapped in debris, signal your location with any means available.
- Avoid any unnecessary movement and cover your nose and mouth to help filter your breathing.
- Call 911 or 2-1111 from any campus phone or if by cell phone, call (859) 622-1111 (on Richmond Campus) or 911 (off Richmond Campus).
IF YOU ARE TRAPPED IN DEBRIS
Signal your location. Use a flashlight. Tap on a pipe or wall. Use a whistle. Shout only as a last resort. Avoid unnecessary movement and cover your nose and mouth to filter your breathing.